RE: Three exchange servers in ine domain?

  • From: Darina Hasprunar <darina@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:42:45 -0500

Mario,
My  boss wants to have every campus ( three campuses) with  their e-mail
storages/mailboxes
and every administrator will control their e-mail server. Do we have to also
create sites for each campus? How the mail will know, which server to go
too? What is the best solution to make him happy?
Thanks, D