RE: Thousands of emails

  • From: Deshwal Chand <CDD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:51:08 +0530

Use a Linux (standard desktop hardware will do!) to act as your SMTP for
your domain. Let this machine receive all the e-mails, which come from
internet and pass it on to the exchange server. Install Anomy Sanitizer,
which will delete all the known type of executables. You can define the
files to be dropped.
This works very well. In addition to this you can use Spamassassin to kil
off the spam.