This error is too difficult to solve

  • From: NGUYEN HONG HA <HANH.EVNIT@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:37:17 +0700

My server stop MSExchange service and I receive this description in my
Application Log :
Source : MSExchangeSA
Category : (2)
Type : error
Ivent ID : 1005
Description : The description for Event ID ( 1005 ) in Source ( MSExchangeSA
) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.
You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description;
see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the
event: <<0xc0040000 - The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not
available. Either there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange
Server computer is down for maintenance. Microsoft Exchange Server
Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0526-00000000>>.
Could you suggest anything ?
Nguyán Háng HÃ
PhÃng Há tháng máng - EVNIT (16 LÃ Äái HÃnh).
'  84-4-9741910 (sá lá 673)
*  <mailto:hanh.evnit@xxxxxxxxxx> hanh.evnit@xxxxxxxxxx