The server in not operational

  • From: "Support@xxxxxxxxxx" <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:08:57 +0200

hi all,
can anyone descripe this error or give me the reson for this error
i am try to install Active directory in windows2000 server but when i try to
open "ACTIVE DIRECTORY DOMAINS AND TRUST " and connecting to Domain Controller
it return this error "The server in not operational"
any help please

thanks,
WeShTiC