RE: The recipient was unavailable to take delivery of the message

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 23:38:27 -0400

The only thing I can suggest is DNS related, do you have a reverse DNS zone,
if not, you need one AOL does reverse DNS lookups on incoming mail and if
you do not have a reverse lookup zone they will reject the mail.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange