The messaging interface has returned an unknown error.

  • From: "Johnson,Scott" <sjohnson@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:08:53 -0500

I was wondering if someone had run across this problem in the past.  I
have a user trying to print a specific day from another users calendar.
When she does this, she gets the message "The messaging interface has
returned an unknown error.  If the problem persists, restart Outlook."
Well, she restarts and the same message comes back.  She can print
weekly or monthly calendar events without any problems.  She is running
Outlook 2003 attaching to an Exchange 2003 server.  I couldn't find
anything on Microsoft's website that addresses this issue.

Thanks in advance

Scott

GIF image