The last reply is basically correct their is no real change....

  • From: "Edward A. Meyer" <EdwardMeyer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:25:04 -0600

Necessary just some tweaking, we also have many user all over the planet
using many means of getting to their network and e-mail, one thing we do
and this is only if you run your own DNS servers is to put your DNS and
wins in the dialup accounts, i.e. sprint, or msn or whatever, you need
to leave assign IP address alone and add you DNS server(s) it just makes
getting to your Exchange and network that much faster from anywhere on
the planet.