The body of email was not sent to the other person.

  • From: "George" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:10:09 -0700

Hi All,

Got a problem and don't know what causing it. I don't know if this is the
right discussion but I think it has something to do with EXCHANGE SERVER.

We are using an SMTP.OCX to send email to a different person. It is in
POWERBUILDER app that we initialize this ocx and set the different
properties -- mailserverdomain,mailfrom,mailto,subject,message, etc. The
email we are going to send has the same message body to different email
address one by one. For example I have 2 email address. First address is
an exchange email server and the other is an eudora email address. The
first email address receive the email but doesn't contain the message
while the second receive the email completely. Has this something to do
with the configuration of exchange server?

Hope someone out there knows my problem and really appreciate it if you
could help.

Thanks,
George