RE: The batch file

  • From: "Scott Van Singel" <svansingel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:42:03 -0500

First is your Store database and Temp files on separate partitions or
Looks like it is looking for the Stream or STM file.
Did you shutdown the information store first?
They need to be down before you can run the eseutil.
Just a couple of thoughts.
Scott Van Singel (MCP)
Technology Director
Sturgis Public School