The Exchange Server 5.5 can't receive some senders mail.

  • From: "Kenny" <fat_kin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 06:30:18 -0600

Please I need help. I'm facing a problem in Exchange Server. When some
senders sent mails to my Exchange Server 5.5 they received a returned
message as below:

** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY **
** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE **

The original message was received at Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:41:53 +0800 (CST)
from [202.64.230.206]

----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----

451 4.4.1 reply: read error from MYDOMIAN.COM.
... Deferred: Connection reset by MYDOMIAN.COM.
... Deferred
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

This problem occur in some senders. I would like to ask the server make
some setting chages then it can receive mail again normally. Thank you!