RE: Test

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:42:59 -0800

When I've run into this problem it has typically come down to your MX
records or internal DNS. I suspect the problem sites you're hitting
perform a reverse lookup on all incoming, if they can't resolve a
reverse DNS query they reject the message. If you're familiar with net
monitor you can capture packets while sending to a problem domain, then
inspect the packets for a "cannot resolve" type message from the problem
domain.