RE: Terminal Server List

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:12:12 -0500

Try this,

http://www.msterminalservices.org/

HTH.
Regards,
Raj Periyasamy
Systems Administrator
MCSE(Messaging), CCNA

________________________________

From: Taylor, Mark [mailto:Mark.Taylor@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 6:54 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Terminal Server List

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi All,

I know this isn't a Terminal Server/Citrix list, I was wondering if
anyone knows of any good citrix or Terminal Server lists?

Regards
Mark

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient(s)
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are
not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy,
print or rely on this e-mail. Any form of reproduction, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication is strictly prohibited
unless expressly authorised by the author. This e-mail is sent for
informational purposes only and whilst the contents are provided in good
faith, no person should rely on it without written confirmation.

The presence of this disclaimer also confirms that this e-mail has been
scanned for viruses as it left the MET domain. MET cannot be held
responsible for any viruses picked up during transmission of this
e-mail.