RE: Terminal Server List

  • From: "Zvonimir Bilic" <zbilic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:14:05 -0500

Try this web site

From: Taylor, Mark [mailto:Mark.Taylor@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 6:54 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Terminal Server List

Hi All,

I know this isn't a Terminal Server/Citrix list, I was wondering if anyone
knows of any good citrix or Terminal Server lists?

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient(s) only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail. Any form of reproduction, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication is strictly prohibited unless expressly
authorised by the author. This e-mail is sent for informational purposes
only and whilst the contents are provided in good faith, no person should
rely on it without written confirmation.

The presence of this disclaimer also confirms that this e-mail has been
scanned for viruses as it left the MET domain. MET cannot be held
responsible for any viruses picked up during transmission of this e-mail.
For more information please visit
List Archives: