[ExchangeList] Temp Folder Deletion

  • From: kimiagar <kimiagar1974@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 04:10:22 -0700 (PDT)

-------------------------------------------------------Hi all,

Please let me know, Is it possible to delete the TEMP
Folder content without considering anything else?
I don't know, whether the content of this folder is
related to exchange mail flow or not? Coz when I try
to delete them, Some files are in use and I got the
Access Denied error so I should go to safe mode to
delete them but I am not sure nothing wrong happen to
server operation?

Thanks in advance.

Do You Yahoo!?
List Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/