Re: Telnet Issues

  • From: "Mitul Zaveri" <mitul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:34:25 +0530

Well, in that case check you firewall settings in case your Exchange server is
behind a firewall. Check for any personal firewall if at all installed on the
server. Last check the SMTP Settings at SMTP Virtual Server whether you have
not restricted the Connection settings in particular. Is telnet to port 25
working from the same machine where you installed Exchange.

By the way what did you meant when you said "after installed SP2 everything
working fine" ?

Thanks & Regards
Mitul Zaveri