RE: Telnet

  • From: "Mike Duncan" <mduncan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:46:57 -0500

Worked fine for me.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Andrew English [mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:35 PM
        To: [ExchangeList]
        Subject: Telnet
        Can some one please telnet to and tell me if you
get connected. I can't figure this out, servers like Hotmail connect to
the above network without any problems, however even on my own network
when I give my computer telnet access via ISA 2004 Server I still can't
telnet to the above server.
        I am also trying to find out if there is a routing issue
elsewhere, this company use to be hosted by Bell Hosting
for their website and email before moving over, so I am wondering if
they have not turned the chippery off completely or modified their
tables so their own DNS servers don't have anything with chippery in it.

        Let me know those of you who are able to get in, and those of
you who aren't.
        I can tell you that when I run a port scanner from the web that
it reports port 25 being open on this machine. And like I said we do
receive emails from other people just not everyone.
        List Archives:
        You are currently subscribed to this Discussion
List as: ara.avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

     ********************PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL********************
This electronic message transmission and any files transmitted with it, are
a communication from the law firm of Shughart Thomson & Kilroy, P.C.
 This message contains information protected by the attorney/client
 privilege and is confidential or otherwise the exclusive property of the
intended recipient or Shughart Thomson & Kilroy.  This information is
solely for the use of the individual or entity that is the intended recipient.
 If you are not the designated recipient, or the person responsible for
delivering the communication to its intended recipient, please be aware
 strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in
error, please notify by telephone (816-421-3355), collect or by electronic
mail (solutions@xxxxxxxxxx ) and promptly destroy the original
 transmission.  Thank you for your assistance.