RE: Task Sharing Problem

  • From: "Rob Freeman" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:58:12 -0500

Nevermind, It is in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.  I must be
on a caffeine low right now.

Many thanks Dêniz

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Freeman" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 12:46 PM
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Task Sharing Problem


> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Man, that is it!  But it is grayed out.  Is there a way to un-gray it?
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Dêniz Feital (Chiptek)" <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 12:35 PM
> Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Task Sharing Problem
>
>
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
>
>     Hi there, how are you doing?
>
>         Its probably that task has the sensitivy options as 'private'. In
> that way, nobody but the owner can see the message, and I think this is
> valid for tasks as well.
>
>         Try to check the task which is not appearing when you open the
> mailbox using another account.
>
>     To do it, open the task, click file, and select properties. In the
combo
> 'sensitivy', verify whici is marked. If it's 'private', thats the problem.
>
>         Regards,
>
>
>
>
>
> Dêniz Feital
>
> GIC - Chiptek / Vésper
>
> Tel (11) 3489-7730
>
> Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Rob Freeman [mailto:sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 2:22 PM
> To: [ExchangeList]
> Subject: [exchangelist] Task Sharing Problem
>
>
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Exchange server 2000
> Outlook 2000 clients
>
> Our developement teams share there tasks between each other.  A weird
> problem started today.
>
> One user has 23 tasks in his tasks.  I checked this on his outlook.  Now,
if
> I login to outlook as a different user, and perform a file, open, other
user
> folder to his tasks, I only see 22 of his tasks.  I have attempted this as
3
> users with editor rights to his tasks.
>
> I also added a user to have full mailbox rights to his account.  I could
see
> the 23 tasks if I logged into his email as my user account, but if I
logged
> into my email account and added his as an additional mailbox to mine, I
only
> see the 22 tasks.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Rob Freeman
> ------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=exchangelist
> Exchange Newsletters: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> Exchange FAQ: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
> ------------------------------------------------------
> ISA Server Resource Site: http://www.isaserver.org
> Windows Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/
> Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this MSExchange.org Discussion List as:
> dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> $subst('Email.Unsub')
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=exchangelist
> Exchange Newsletters: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> Exchange FAQ: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
> ------------------------------------------------------
> ISA Server Resource Site: http://www.isaserver.org
> Windows Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/
> Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this MSExchange.org Discussion List as:
> sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> $subst('Email.Unsub')
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=exchangelist
> Exchange Newsletters: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> Exchange FAQ: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
> ------------------------------------------------------
> ISA Server Resource Site: http://www.isaserver.org
> Windows Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/
> Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this MSExchange.org Discussion List as:
sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
$subst('Email.Unsub')



Other related posts: