Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'

  • From: "ntman4real" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:58:12 -0400

I just started happening to one of my users last night.  The error comes up
when she syncs with the exchange server, she has been unable to receive mail
ever since.  The only thing I did was change some IPaddress around, within
the network, but no other users are experiencing this problem and there is
no record of this error in the application log on the server..any
suggestions? I searched all over technet but explanations were to vague and
unrelated.

Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The
operation failed. An object could not be found.'

Mark M. Friedman A+, MCP, MCSA

Sands Technology Corp.

 <mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(954) 818-4203