[ExchangeList] TZMove

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 12:43:27 -0700

Well, I'm waiting on a call back from Microsoft Tech Support, but they
are claiming a 4 to 8 hour call back time for Exchange right now, their
a little swamped it appears.  Seems to have something to do with
something called DST???
Anyways, I ran the msextmz tool on my mail stores lastnight, it ran
successfully on all mailboxes, except for one issue.  I neglected to set
the Application Event Log on the workstation to overwrite, so it filled
up after 500 - 600 users.  What this caused was the update tool to
successfully update the calendars, but the workstation to consider it a
failure, so the updated meeting requests were never sent out.  SO set
the event log properly and just run it again fight?  Nope, it's done
with it's updating it has nothing to do, so will send out no meeting
requests.  I have the list of close to 3000 users that it didn't send
those requests out for, can anyone think of a way to force those
requests to be sent out from those 3000 users?
George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.
***Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments,
may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader
in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to sender only"
message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the communication,
including any attachments.