RE: System Requirements for Exchange 2000 server

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:41:26 -0700

I have one suggestion on your setup. Have 2 separate page files on 2
separate disks. Reason, page files should not be mirrored. If the drive with
the page file on it should crash, BSOD Stop Error, as there is no longer a
page file available. You can reboot and it will run, but EXTREMELY slow. I
speak from Experience.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You