System Folders

  • From: "Steven Barnard" <SBarnard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] \(E-mail\)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:15:47 +1000

Hi,

Under Public Folders, when viewing System Folders, we have a number of
objects that have the following suffixes followed by a GUID number:

        OWAScratchPad
        StoreEvents

As we have two E2K servers, one of each of the OWAScratchPad and
StoreEvents objects replicate to each E2K server.

When I view the properties of the others, these have no replication
setup on them, can these be deleted?

Has anyone seen these before?

Thanks in advance.

Steven Barnard           Infrastructure Administrator
email: sbarnard@xxxxxxxxxx        web: www.bcs.org.au
Baptist Community Services      Marsfield, Sydney NSW
Phone: (02) 9941 6053 (ex053)     Fax: (02) 9888 1559
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
Baptist Community Services. 1