RE: System Attendant using 100% CPU

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:12:09 -0400

The Appl log filled up so quick with this 8031 Event, we had to clear the log,
reboot the server and since then, thankfully the server has been up and running
without this happening again, 18 hours now.  I would just like to know what
created this problem, so if it happens again, I can quickly fix it or fix it
before it happens again.