System Attendant emails....

  • From: "Rick Sambhi" <rsambhi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:48:41 -0500

Over the weekend I installed and configured Veritas to Backup our
Exchange 200 server. I moved the database to a new volume because we
were running low on disk space and I also installed Exchange Server Pack
3, and before this we had had Circular Logging enabled (to save space),
it is now disabled. Anyways everything went great over the weekend and
the Backups are running superbly. The only thing is that now I get the
following email every so often, they are all The exact same... Any idea
on the purpose of this and why I am getting so many of them, since Sat
night I have Received about 150 of these emails. Also where can I go to
Change the configuration so I will not receive so many of Them??

The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has
Completed processing mailboxes
Started at:    2002-11-11 11:54:08
Completed at:  2002-11-11 11:54:09
Mailboxes processed:   0