Syntax and Time Stamp in Email Message

  • From: joed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:41:16 -0600

To Exchnage Forum:

We are currently running Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition.  Our
users run Outlook 2000 SR-1.  I have one user that when she sends an email
to a particular user, an EXT appears before her name in the From: section.
 Also the timestamp shows the recipients time (in Eastern Time) as opposed
to our sender's time stamp (in Pacific Standard).  I have a section of the
email with the issues in question: