RE: Synchronizing e-mail using Outlook 2003

  • From: "Tim Sutton" <T.Sutton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:44:50 -0000

sounds like you need to run Outlook in Cached mode, my friend. that way
if it can't reach the server it'll run off the cached emails quite
nicely.

HTH

Regards
Tim Sutton <mailto:t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx>
IT Systems Manager

Troup Bywaters & Anders
Eastgate House
10 Eastgate
LEEDS LS2 7JL
Tel: 01132432241
Fax: 01132424024
E-mail: t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx>

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice
This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the party to
whom they are addressed. They may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you have received this transmission in
error. please notify the sender immediately and delete any digital
copies and destroy any paper copies. Thank you.

  _____