Synchronizing e-mail using Outlook 2003

  • From: "Papito Miranda" <papasito122@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 10:11:09 -0500

Hi Folks,

I have all my e-mails including a personal folder(pst) synchronized to my local PC. Whenever the server is unavailable for some reason, all my e-mails including the personal folder are available. However, if I logon to my local PC and bypass the Exchange server, Outlook shows all mails except the personal folder. Could someone tell me why this happens and how I can have the personal folder(pst) shown along with the other mails? Thank you so much for your support.

PM

Rock, jazz, country, soul & more. Find the music you love on MSN Music!