RE: Synchronization error

  • From: "Tim Sutton" <t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:01:53 +0100

I've had a similar thing happening here but only with the PCs running
Office 2003 in cached mode. We're running a Windows 2k/xp & Exchange 2k
environment, so it looks like it might be an office thing.

I'd be very interested in seeing if anyone had come across a work around
for this problem.

Regards
Tim Sutton
IT Systems Manager

Troup Bywaters & Anders
Eastgate House
10 Eastgate
LEEDS LS2 7JL
Tel: 01132432241
Fax: 01132424024
E-mail: t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice
This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the party to
whom they are addressed. They may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you have received this transmission in
error. please notify the sender immediately and delete any digital
copies and destroy any paper copies. Thank you.