Symantec for Exchange 2000 (SAF)

  • From: "Arwin Catalan" <arwc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:08:19 -0600

We have Exchange 2000 Standard Edition installed on a Windows 2000 domain
controller. Windows 2000 and Exchange has win2k sp2 and exchange 2k sp2
respectively. We tried installing the latest version of Symantec Antivirus
for Exchange 2000 (with filtering), but after entering the email address
of the administrator and click on next it always gives us a runtime error
(Microsoft Visuall C++ Runtime Library). The account that is logged in, is
both the Enterprise administrator and the Exchange Administrator. We have
also restarting the services and even the Server, but we still arive with
the same error. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Arwin