RE: Symantec AV filtering for Exchange 3.0

  • From: "Christian Kurmann" <ckurmann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:29:09 +0100

Yes, we have the same thing here. I haven't got a reason for this behavior but
what i have noticed is that none of my users that have had a Word dokument
removed from their mails because of this has ever mentioned it to me. I find
this strange because they usually always have something to complain about, so I
assumed the mails where something they don't find important or don't want me to
find important...