RE: Sybari antigen

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:54:07 -0400

I should preface this with the fact that this is my personal opinion ­ I am
quit sure others will have other opinions.

I have always found Trend SMEX and Sybari Antigen to be far more stable,
result in better scanning, easy to manage, and less intrusive than other
solutions.

Which of course means I have found others to be less stable, less reliable,
harder to manage, and more intrusive.  Also my support experiences with
Sybari have always been excellent; I can¹t always say the same about other
companies.

On 8/16/05 9:50 PM, "Chris Maher" <cmaher@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.MSExchange.org/
> What is your opinion about Symantec Antivirus Filtering for MS Exchange?  What
> do the other two (Sybari and Trend) like as compared to SAVFMSE?
> --cm

Rick Boza
Protechnica ­ Technology Solutions Simplified
email: rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
407-656-9744
Visit us on the web at http://www.protechnica.net