[ExchangeList] Re: Swing AD or Exchange

  • From: "Simon Butler" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:25:41 +0100

Exchange has to come off the server. It isn't supported to change the
role of an Exchange server (domain controller to a member server or vice
versa). once Exchange is installed.
Therefore if you are going to get another server then get a server that
can take Exchange and move that off - on to a member server.
Simon Butler
MCP, MCSA, MVP:Exchange
Amset IT Solutions Ltd.

e: simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx