RE: Suggested Books

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:54:41 +0100
best place to start

From: David Liles [mailto:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 1:45 PM
To: [ExchangeList]

I know this is off-topic, but if anyone could recommend a book or two
about how to configure ISA as a firewall we'd appreciate it.

We have looked at the Microsoft site and have not be able to find a
general white paper on this topic, mostly we've found articles talking
about specific functionality configuration.

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions disclaims any liability for any action taken in
connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this E-Mail
are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions or its subsidiaries or