[ExchangeList] Re: Stupid Question

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:27:48 -0400

Thanks for the insight, I think I might have narrowed it down to the
firewall. Although no errors show up on it.  I'm downloading the trial
for system center now and will look into it. Since I could telnet into
the server and internal and sending out emails was working, it's still a
little baffling. I'll have to monitor smtp traffic on the ISA server to
see if I can narrow it down.

#3 is what can I do about this to reassure people they get their mail?
Can an email be sent to 2 different servers at the same time? Or is the
backup exchange just for if the main server is down?

Let me know what you think,

Daniel A. Crain

Systems Administrator

201 E. Pine Street, Suite 1200

Orlando, FL 32801

(407) 422-4310

www.DRML-Law.com <http://www.drml-law.com/>

NOTE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
message in error, please notify Dan Crain at DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you.

JPEG image