RE: Strange unknown recipient question

  • From: "Spencer Read" <spencer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 07:57:19 -0000

I take in you meant the 'This exchange organization is resposnsible for all
mail delivery to this address' checkbox.
Have tried checked and unchecked and still the same error.

richard.henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 12/6/2003 7:53 AM
            The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this
message was sent to.  Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient
directly to find out the correct address.
                <homer.mydomain.co.uk #5.1.1>

...Spence