Strange problem with OWA on certain machines??????

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:24:34 -0400

Hello,
I am having a problem with some of our users not being able to access
OWA properly from internal connections on the LAN. First we are using
E2K and have plans to install SP2 next week.

Here is what happens;
When they try to access OWA using IE 5.5, they are asked for the user
name, password but are not given a option to enter in the domain name.
After entering in the proper information, they come to the start of the
OWA screen, but cannot browse the folders, nor are they able to read any
mail as there is none that shows up in the listing.
The users can access the full email at another machine whose
configuration appears to be exactly the same as the no mail access
machine.
Any suggestions as to where to head with this would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ken