Strange problem with Exchange servers in the same routing group

  • From: F I <exch_server@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:47:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am facing the following problem:

I have one Windows 2000 domain and one Exchange 2000, I have added a new
Exchange server to the same administration and routing group. The problem is
that when a user tries to send and email to another user having his mailbox on
the other server the mail is not receiving. When you go to SMTP server queue
you will see the message in the queue and it says that connection to remote
server is not responding in both servers.

Thanks and Best regards