Strange problem

  • From: "Vuba, N" <NVuba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:45:15 +0200

I created users in AD, and when I check under System Manager, Mailbox
store| mailboxes. The mailboxes are not created I know that message has
to sent to the mailboxes, or someone has to log onto the mailbox but
still there's no mailbox. This happened after we moved to Exchange 2000
server Enterprise Edition. Under Active Directory Users and Computers
you can see the users and the mailbox store and the exchange alias, but
under the global list the users are not there and under the mailbox
store, mailboxes are not there too

What can I do?