Strange problem.....

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:26:15 -0500

We are having an unusual problem with our email contact list. We have many
clients using Outlook 2003 on either W2K or XP machines. When they try to add
in a business contact, and insert a phone number, as soon as they enter in
the phone number and change focus to any other item, the autodialer
automatically opens up and wants information. Now this would be great if we
used modems still, or did not have a separate phone system and it is
something that we do not want happening.
Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how did you resolve it?
Thank you
Ken Morris