RE: Strange characters in Reply address

  • From: Byron Kendrick <bkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:06:15 -0600

Sendmail version 8.11.7

Byron Kendrick
-----Original Message-----
From: Lara, Greg [mailto:GLara@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 9:14 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Strange characters in Reply address

What MTA is your Sunbox running?

Greg Lara

From: Byron Kendrick [mailto:bkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 10:03 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Strange characters in Reply address

Well I seem to have the internet mail going to the SMTP gateway one the
sunbox like I wanted it to (thanks to you guys).  The problem now is that
we are showing up with a stray character in the email address when someone
replies to a message from someone on the Exchange server.  In other words
if I send an email to someone and they reply there is a space ' space in
the address ie: bkendrick@' . Although I think it may be
a problem with the Sunbox I though I would post it here in case anyone
here has seen this behavior before.

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory: