Re: Strange Warning of BPA about mailbox rehom ing issues.

  • From: prasad <prasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:24:05 +0800

Dear Manju,

I am so happy to see your supporting reply for me. Can I get the site
address where I can get the installation notes please? I will be keep on
informing every steps what I am doing please guide me in this stuff

Regards,

G.L.V.Prasad M.C.A
System Designer
Mahkota Research Sdn Bhd (Engineering Development Centre)
Mahkota Technologies Sdn Bhd
Wisma Mahkota, Jalan 215-Templer
46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone : 03-77811388 ext 139          Fax : 03-77844339