Strange Symptom

  • From: "Waleed Omer" <WMahmoud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 12:57:29 +0200

I've Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 (No Service Packs)

Was working fine for 8 Months now, suddenly I got all outlook client
slew down and get disconnected!
When I go to the information store, it is up and running, but clicking
on the mailboxes folder, it takes ages to list the mailboxes.
Nothing, really nothing in the event viewer related to that!!! Only the
usual information.

AV is updated to the day, and showing 0 infection!! I tried to do
isinteg on
the BD, it worked and users were able to get outlook connected, but
after a
day it is back again; users are unable to get their outlook 2003

5 days ago, I was suffering of Active directory issues regarding the
sysvol that wasn't initialized, I used the following:;en-us;q316790 , and

And now everything seems fine for AD.

The box performance is the same as a previously prepared baseline.

Any Ideas??? Anything to check?

Appreciate any ideas.

Thanks & Regards,
W. Mahmoud