[ExchangeList] Re: Strange Send on Behalf of issue

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:09:26 -0400

Is he logged in as himself?

I generally see this error when users are replying to e-mails from
'resource' mailboxes that they have access to.  If the user is logged in
as himself, and his mailbox is the primary mailbox in the outlook
profile, I have no idea what could be going on.

Can he send and reply to mail through OWA?  If so, I would think that
there is something 'weird' setup in his Outlook profile.