Re: ->Strange Problems with OWA

  • From: "James Barr" <JamesB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:26:23 +0100

first you don't need to change the users right from access this comp over
the network to log on locally you just grant all users the log on locally
right ( so they will actually have both rights). This doesn't effect how the
users work normally. When a user accesses owa it is as if they are logging
onto the server locally which domain users don't normally have the rights to
do.

James