Re: Strange Problems with OWA

  • From: "Administrator" <Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:23:32 -0400

You can do that by putting the users who will be accessing OWA to a
global group and then add that global group to the OWA box.  DO NOT put
the Global Group you created in the Local Admin group, just put the
global group you created on the local machine and assign them RX (Read,
Execute) permission.  This way, they are NOT part of the local admin
group and yet can still login to the OWA box.

Matt Spencer
www.restonboi.com

You Imagine - We Deliver---> http://www.starweb.cc