Re: Store.exe

  • From: swanson@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:00:37 -0500

What Antivirus software are you using? I had a client w/ this problem, and when
we removed antivirus software that took care of it. (We did reinstall again
after applying SP3 for Exchange & updating Antivirus drivers -- CA). Also, MS
says SP3 will take care of this issue, but it didn't for us... only removal of
the antivirus software took care of it.

One final note, make sure your antivirus software does not scan the ExCHSRVR
Hope this helps...