RE: Store dismount

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:02:46 -0400

Store dismountLori

Just the regular /d will be fine, the main issues to what out for are 1. The
amount of time it will take (16gb), I would say will take around 4 - 5 hours
2. Free space, you will need around twice the size of the store in free
space for the defrag to run, so you would be looking at 32Gb of free space,
you can set the location of this temp file by using the /t switch

Hope this helps

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com