Store - High Memory Usage

  • From: "Joshua M. Etterman" <jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:36:43 -0400

Any input would be appreciated:

Running Win2k Adv. Server + Ex2k  - all current on SP's, we have about
12 mailboxes and an equal number of users, although only about 5 users
are online at any one time. The system is showing that STORE.EXE is
using about 137MB of memory. Anyone think that this is unusual?

Thanks.
Josh

--
Joshua Etterman