Stopping Spam

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC4" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:07:57 +0200

I am trying to stop Spam coming into a particular recipient. The customer
doesn't want to receive anything from any hotmail account. Under ADUC I can
specify a "Accept Messages from everyone Except" and enter a recipient.
However, this needs to be someone in the GAL. What I need to do is stop
anything from *@hotmail.com from being received by the customer. I have
looked at unauthOrig: which is the schema attribute for this but the format
needs to be specified as a Distinguished Name. Does anyone have any bright
ideas that I may try?

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Deputy Team Leader

Tel: +44 161 935 7152