Stop email from ex-employee

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Support" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:45:59 -0400

Win2k
Ex2k

We have an employee who has been let go but we still get emails coming in to
her even though the account doesn't exist in our Domain.

Is there anyway to stop this from happening?

Somebody has this ex-user in their address book and has the Sobig virus as our
Virus Software is catching it and sending me these alerts and driving me NUTS
as I had 71 alert messages this morning when I came in.

TIA

Mike

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.
350 Dupont Road
North Bay, ON
P1B 8K2
705-472-1300 ext.346
dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ
The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.