Stop Administrator to access others mail box

  • From: ashu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 08:58:16 +0530

I have been trying to see if its possible to remove the administrator from
logging into Outlook web access, I am using Ms Exchange 5.5 SP4 running on a
Windows NT4.0 server SP6a.

The problem is, some people have access to the administrators password, now
that Outlook web access is available, it creates a security hole for those
people to gain access to other peoples mailboxes.

Is there anything else I can do to stop the administrator from accessing
this other than changing the administrators password and keeping it more